Currently many parts of the application look quite different, especially forms. Goal is to use the same UI elements across the whole application.
- Panels are used to surround forms and group form fields that belong together
- Item tables contain an option menu and no lose buttons
- Content should not use the full width of the screen if it's not already split up into columns of contain full-width elements like tables, these CSS classes must be used: "col-xs-12 col-md-10 col-lg-8"
- Forms should use "col-xs-12 col-md-6 col-md-offset-3" for not-fullwidth content like small, non-grouped form fields
- Tables that are not index tables must not be striped.
- Panels with tables in their body use the table-content class, the tables must not use the table-bordered and no-margin classes.
- Standalone tables must use the table-bordered class